Tea Rooms in the Heart of the Malvern Hills
We’re open again!
Due to COVID-19 and new Government outlines, we have made some changes and have some new procedures
In order to maintain social distancing and minimise all risks, we have put the following in place:
- We have reduced the number of tables, but we will be serving inside and outside when the weather permits. With this in mind, we do recommend booking a table
- A member of staff will greet you and take you to your table. Please remain seated, unless you require use of the toilets
- Guests will receive table service from when you are seated right through to payment
- Book prior to your visit via phone (01684 540244 or 07932506144), e-mail (thekettlesingsmalvern@gmail.
com) or message our Facebook page
- We will be running a reduced menu and be open fewer days for the time being, whilst guests & the team adjust to the new procedures. Feel free to call or e-mail us to verify whether we are open
- If you, or a member of your party, are feeling unwell or are displaying COVID symptoms, please postpone your visit
Welcome to The Kettle Sings Tearoom
We are an independent tearoom in the very heart of the Malvern Hills. Our small team works hard to provide a cheerful experience to all our customers. We pride ourselves on using locally sourced produce to create all our homemade dishes for our visitors.
Each and every delicious dish is made fresh to order and every hot drink is made by hand just for you. With seasonally changing menus, a wide variety of speciality teas and home made cakes we have something for everyone.
The Kettle Sings is famous for its spectacular views looking out west across the countryside from high up on the side of the Malvern Hills. The views can be enjoyed all year round from our tea room and a large balcony area.
Everyone is welcome at the Kettle sings from locals, tourists, dogs (we are dog friendly throughout) and everyone inbetween! During the hot summer months, we serve delicious local Ice Creams on our balcony.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
With love from,
The Kettle Team